Developing the Interiors – 11.14.12
In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about our interiors (our upper left quadrant in Ken Wilber’s Four Quadrants) and how important it is for us to focus on and develop this quadrant to become healthy, actualized human beings or to become the best version of ourselves.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Can you do exercise whilst listening?”
- “Does this technology give you more ‘gray matter’ (utilizing all parts of your brain)?”
- “Is there any way to correlate PMP 3.0 to the levels of Holosync?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- On December 28, 2012, an annual gathering of the integral community called “What Next” will be held in Colorado. For more details, visit: http://whatnextintegral.com/.
- John and Pam will be traveling during the next two weeks so there will be no teleseminar/coaching call for the meantime. However, they can still be reached by email or through the contact page.They will be back around December 5, 2012.