Choose to be Chosen – 7.17.13
In this teleseminar, John Dupuy recalls a time when he worked as a graduate assistant for Fritjof Capra who posed the question to him on whether Integral is elitist. This question was answered a few years later during a conversation with Ken Wilber on a talk that he gave. Ken said that Integral is elitist, but it is an elitism to which everyone is invited.
John also talks about how in this day and age, we now have all the tools to be chosen or invited if we choose to be. We can use these tools to engage in an ongoing transformative practice to help us realize our full potential and be the kind of people that can contribute and be a blessing to the universe.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “I’ve been doing meditation for a while, and sometimes, when I go into different states, I get a headache. Have you experienced going through almost like a pressure where you get this headache, and then it releases? It’s almost like going through something constricted and then it opens.”
- “I want to have sound that can heal and make me happy, feel bliss, and relieve stress – those three things. What should I go for?”
- “I also wanted to ask about the epsilon and the GHG (gamma hyper gamma) tracks. I’m not clear about what to use those for.”
- “The gamma – are they intended to be used as sitting meditation versus… I’m sure epsilon is. But, as far as gamma, is it beneficial to be just doing it in a sitting style?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- There is a new meditation demo called the “iAwake Experience“. You can download the file here.
- The new product, Harmonic Resonance Meditation, will be available on July 25, 2013, Thursday.