In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about authentic happiness and how we can distinguish it from counterfeit happiness.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Just a quick clarification… I have an iPhone and an iPod Nano. I would like to use the biofield audios e.g. Brain Catalyst in the background without the sound up whilst I work. Do I have to use my earbuds to get the effect? Can I just have the device running without the earbuds actually connected?”
- “I was wondering if there is going to be some more new meditation tracks in the Brain Catalyst series?”
- “I want to know which download to get first. I want to be able to release worry and have intense focus. I’m a painter who wants to support the business side of my work. I’m already highly creative. I like the Digital Euphoria, but I can’t decide between the special edition or the regular. What is the difference?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- Integral Recovery podcasts will start soon. Stay tuned for an email on the actual date.
- The website for iAwake Technologies is currently undergoing a facelift for the next few weeks. If you have ideas or suggestions on how to make the website more useful to you, send an email to the iAwake team at [email protected].