In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about authentic happiness and how we can distinguish it from counterfeit happiness.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “Just a quick clarification… I have an iPhone and an iPod Nano. I would like to use the biofield audios e.g. Brain Catalyst in the background without the sound up whilst I work. Do I have to use my earbuds to get the effect? Can I just have the device running without the earbuds actually connected?”
- “I was wondering if there is going to be some more new meditation tracks in the Brain Catalyst series?”
- “I want to know which download to get first. I want to be able to release worry and have intense focus. I’m a painter who wants to support the business side of my work. I’m already highly creative. I like the Digital Euphoria, but I can’t decide between the special edition or the regular. What is the difference?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- Integral Recovery podcasts will start soon. Stay tuned for an email on the actual date.
- The website for iAwake Technologies is currently undergoing a facelift for the next few weeks. If you have ideas or suggestions on how to make the website more useful to you, send an email to the iAwake team at email@example.com.