At Home in The Universe – 6.5.13
In this teleseminar, John Dupuy talks about how when we discover our true self, it can be stabilized over time through regular practice which can help us to become happier and to become at home in the universe.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “You’ve been speaking about releasing emotions and integrating our shadow… Are there particular iAwake Technologies tracks that you recommend that supports staying with what’s difficult or uncomfortable? How would you use it?”
- “‘Samsara is nirvana, and nirvana is samsara.’ How does this expression resolve the dualistic dichotomy? In other words, how is suffering blissful?”
- “What is the shadow? Are these the people pleasers?”
Some announcements in this teleseminar include:
- John Dupuy’s book, Integral Recovery, has been officially released by SUNY Press on May 31, 2013. To know more about the book, just go to http://www.integralrecovery.com/.
- Life Balance Matrix Tool, an app by Thomas Feichtinger which acts as a training tool for Integral Life Practice (ILP) has recently been updated and features some of the iAwake Technologies tracks.
- Check out the new blog entries written by John Dupuy and Eric Thompson.