John interviews Leigh Spusta, composer of hypnosis, meditation and brainwave entrainment music, about iAwake’s next release called Deep Delta.
Some questions in this coaching call include:
- How did you first get interested in developing entrainment tracks?
- What else can you let us know about Deep Delta?
- Can you tell us how using and developing this technology has affected your own consciousness?
- I understand that you can use deep delta with and without headphones… How does it work?
- What is the delta state typically associated with, in other words, what kind of benefits can people expect to see happening when regularly entraining to delta?
About Leigh Spusta
Leigh Spusta is also new sound wizard to iAwake Technologies, though he has been working in the field for quite a while.
Leigh is a behavioral scientist, hypnotherapist, and Certified Therapeutic Imagery Facilitator specializing in the use of sound frequencies to produce deep, relaxing trance states. His work has become internationally recognized, enjoyed by thousands around the world. He has worked with several therapists in Los Angeles, producing a variety of therapeutic audio cds, and has been hired as a consultant and producer working with companies in the United Kingdom. He also works with HMI College of Hypnotherapy and the American Hypnosis Association as Director of Media Production. Leigh combines his talents as a musician and his knowledge of hypnosis and related states, in an effort to pioneer new approaches in creating rich, resonant sound-scapes for greater efficacy in healing and meditative products. Leigh is the developer of the proprietary PsimatiX™ therapeutic approaches and technologies.