In this teleseminar, John Dupuy shares some thoughts on the recently concluded United States elections and on how we can achieve an enlightened democracy by becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Some questions in this teleseminar include:
- “When should I use Epsilon?”
- (Question about the Profound Meditation Program – Starter Kit) “What is it exactly? What’s in it? When might it be a good thing to recommend to others?”
- “If you ever lose a track (which I have), is there a way to re-download it?”
Some announcements in this seminar include:
- People who have bought the Profound Meditation Program 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 by November 5th will receive an invite to the webinar series which Pam also gives more details on during this call.
- A new FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section has been recently created on the Profound Meditation Program website and can be accessed at https://www.iawaketechnologies.com/faq
- iAwake Technologies is open to individuals or groups who want to do research with this technology. For those interested, contact the iAwake Team.
- Another Profound Meditation Program practitioner will be joining the weekly coaching call next week.