Workout Ecstasy can help you:
- be more inspired and focused during your workouts
- maintain a steady pace while jogging or doing cardio exercise
- energize and focus your strength training sessions
- motivate and get more out of your exercise program
- exercise your brain while you exercise your body
- have spontaneous dance sessions at work or at home (in other words, just listen and move your body as you feel inspired to!)
- feel joy and ecstasy as you exercise
Remember that exercise can and should be fun, and not a burden.
In this offering, there is one 60-minute track that includes a warm-up period, a speed-up period, a steady 30 minutes at 134 beats per minute to give you a challenging workout, and a 10-minute cool-down period.
Total length: 60 min
Tempo with 4 Hz theta brainwave entrainment throughout:
Phase One 5 min warm-up 125 bpm • Warms up the muscles, moves the joints in order to avoid injuries, and slowly increases the heart rate. Reminds the listener to breathe deeply in order to provide enough oxygen to the muscles for building up the energy level in the body for the exercise to come.
Phase Two 15 min speed-up 125 - 134 bpm • The workout beat gets the listener into an exercise mood starting at 126 bpm (beats per minute) and increasing up to 134 bpm over the next 15 minutes.
Phase Three 30 min at speed 134 bpm • Workout continues at a constant 134 bpm training.
Phase Four 10 min slow-down/cool down 134 - 126 bpm • During the last 10 minutes of the 60-minute workout, the tempo will gradually slow back down to 126 bpm.
Extraordinarily effective for enhancing states of flow - wonderful addition to iAwake.
Vol 2 is great for cardio folks like me! its helping me get back into regular workouts
I often get bored while exercising on the treadmill or elliptical trainer and these tracks helped me stay totally engaged and actually work out harder.
– Lisa Celentano
Greater focus, greater sense of flow, more effortlessness, joy, gratitude.