Use Vaporize Performance Anxiety when:
- you are worried about an upcoming performance.
- you have to lead a meeting that requires you to be centered.
- you are about to take a test.
- you have a game coming up.
- when you want to experience more flow.
Listen to the 2-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones are required and will provide the most optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 2 minutes. Allow the soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don't be fooled - these are not just nature sounds - it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
I love this track. Recently I had to do a public performance so put on my headphones and sat quietly and it helped me enjoy rather than stress about my performance. Highly recommend.
~ Pam Parsons Dupuy
Vaporise Performance Anxiety. I've had awesome results from it.
~ Jamie Basil
Listen to Vaporize Performance Anxiety 20 minutes before your test, presentation, job interview, or performance. This is best accomplished with eyes closed, in either a seated or lying position. Allow your awareness to gently rest on the sounds and sensations that arise. If you notice that your attention has wandered, simply bring it back to the sounds and sensations that are arising. Allow whatever is happening to be okay, with no judgment or avoidance. Just BE.
The User eManual (PDF download) for Vaporize Performance Anxiety provides in-depth education practices for working with performance anxiety. Here's an excerpt:
Releasing Presumptive Performance Anxiety
What It Is:
Presumptive performance anxiety is a diffused feeling of anxiety, based on the expectations and projections we are entertaining.
How to Recognize It:
It is a generally diffuse feeling of anxiety that, rather than being accompanied by strong contraction in the body, has a softer feeling, much like a cloud or field around the body.
Presumptive Emotions Feel More like a Soft Aura Around the Body
How to Release It (You can practice this while listening to Vaporize Performance Anxiety):
- Close your eyes.
- Think of the performance at hand.
- Notice the diffused aura of anxiety around your body.
- Notice the presumptions, expectations, and projections associated with this anxiety.
- Now gently allow yourself to become aware of the open spaciousness that permeates and interpenetrates your body, your being, and the field of energy around you. Depending on whatever is easiest, you may instead allow your awareness to rest on the background of absolute silence without which you will be unable to hear any of the sounds around you. Or you may become aware of deep stillness, or even infinity.
(...more steps in the manual)
Neural Entrainment Technology
Vaporize Performance Anxiety features a number of unique neural entrainment methodologies, including:
- Dual-Pulse Binaural Signals
- Harmonic Layering
- Rhythmic Panning
- Tempo-Pitch Entrainment
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
Vaporize Performance Anxiety
- One 20-minute track for digital download
- 1 downloadable high quality zipped MP3 file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional downloadable zipped WAV file – Mac and PC compatible
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)