Vaporize Performance Anxiety. I’ve had awesome results from it. ~ Jamie Basil
Vaporize Performance Anxiety
Powerful Brainwave Entrainment Technology to Cut Through the Inner Chaos of Stress and Worry
Ideal for when you:
- you are worried about an upcoming performance
- you have to lead a meeting that requires you to be centered
- you are about to take a test
I love this track. Recently I had to do a public performance so just before, I put on my headphones and sat quietly listening, and it helped me enjoy rather than stress about my performance. Highly recommend. ~ Pam Parsons Dupuy
Listen to the 2-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones are required and will provide the most optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 2 minutes. Allow the soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don’t be fooled – these are not just nature sounds – it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
Use Vaporize Performance Anxiety when:
- you are worried about an upcoming performance.
- you have to lead a meeting that requires you to be centered.
- you are about to take a test.
- you have a game coming up.
- when you want to experience more flow.
Full package includes:
- One 20-minute track
- Accessible on the free iAwake Technologies app for iOS and Android
- Downloadable audio files available in MP3 and WAV files
- User Guide (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)
The User eGuide (PDF download) for Vaporize Performance Anxiety provides in-depth education practices for working with performance anxiety. Here’s an excerpt:
Releasing Presumptive Performance Anxiety
What It Is:
Presumptive performance anxiety is a diffused feeling of anxiety, based on the expectations and projections we are entertaining.
How to Recognize It:
It is a generally diffuse feeling of anxiety that, rather than being accompanied by strong contraction in the body, has a softer feeling, much like a cloud or field around the body.
Presumptive Emotions Feel More like a Soft Aura Around the Body
How to Release It (You can practice this while listening to Vaporize Performance Anxiety):
- Close your eyes.
- Think of the performance at hand.
- Notice the diffused aura of anxiety around your body.
- Notice the presumptions, expectations, and projections associated with this anxiety.
- Now gently allow yourself to become aware of the open spaciousness that permeates and interpenetrates your body, your being, and the field of energy around you. Depending on whatever is easiest, you may instead allow your awareness to rest on the background of absolute silence without which you will be unable to hear any of the sounds around you. Or you may become aware of deep stillness, or even infinity.
(…more steps in the manual)
How to Use
Download the iAwake App
First, download the FREE iAwake App, login with your email and all your tracks will be right there. You can stream them, but we’d advise downloading them (from within the app) to ensure an interruption-free experience, and to be able to listen offline.
Listen to Vaporize Performance Anxiety 20 minutes before your test, presentation, job interview, or performance. This is best accomplished with eyes closed, in either a seated or lying position.
Allow your awareness to gently rest on the sounds and sensations that arise. If you notice that your attention has wandered, simply bring it back to the sounds and sensations that are arising.
Allow whatever is happening to be okay, with no judgment or avoidance. Just BE.
Vaporize Performance Anxiety targets alpha brainwaves (10 Hz) to help you shift from a state of stress into clarity and flow.
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies, but he was a seminal contributor to its development and all of iAwake’s initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program 3.0.
Eric has started a new company called Subtle Energy Sciences, and writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology, and spirituality.
I’ve always been a bit of an anxious person in general, and incredibly shy as well. It seems the norm for me to be uncomfortable in groups and even awkward around some people I know quite well.
I recently had a reunion of sorts (that I just couldn’t get out of) with some people I hadn’t seen in years. Needless to say, I was more than a little nervous.
I got VPA hoping for an outside chance that it would make some kind of a dent in my problem. I listened to the track once following the written guided meditation in the manual, and then listened to it immediately again with a mantra-based meditation I regularly practice… The results were palpable! I could actually feel a physical change! During my event, I was outgoing, even gregarious! I was the me I always want to be around people, but never manage to.
All this from just a couple listens right before my outing! I can’t wait to see what emerges when I make this track a part of my ongoing regular practice! Thanks! ~ Dave