For Sound and Restful Sleep
Sleeping Heart is designed in a set of frequencies that have been carefully arranged in such a way as to facilitate the brainwave pattern of deep sleep.
Sleeping Heart utilizes a unique form of brainwave entrainment to rhythmically induce healthy brainwaves through the use of pulsed sound and embedded energetic frequencies. Brainwave research has discovered specific brainwave patterns that help facilitate deep relaxation and restful sleep.
~ Lisa Celentano
Sleeping heart is an excellent tool for sleep enhancement. I find it gently and effectively guides me into a state that makes it very easy to fall asleep. It is especially useful as a power-napping tool. I put it on at my usual nap time in the late afternoon and find that it is the perfect time for a quick rest. I listen to it all the way through and wake up rested, alert and not groggy at all. Great Product!
~ Cavan Edwards
Before sleeping, I also often listen to 'Sleeping Heart.' ...and at night I sleep better and deeper than before.
Headphones are not required for significant results, though their use will always give you the best results. This is because all non-headphone entrainment approaches are currently unable to match the careful separation between left and right stereo channels afforded by headphone use.
- Listen to Sleeping Heart at bedtime.
- Give yourself over to the relaxing sounds.
- No need to place your player on “Repeat.” The 30-minute Sleeping Heart session should be enough to induce sound, restful sleep.
- Don't put it on a loop, as it begins in waking patterns then descends into sleeping (delta) patterns.
- Never listen to Sleeping Heart more than two hours per day.
Full Package includes:
• 1 30-minute soundtrack
• 1 Downloadable MP3 zip file compatible with Mac & PC
• 1 Optional M4A zip file compatible with Mac & PC
• 1 Optional WAV zip file compatible with Mac & PC (for audiophiles)
• User eManual (PDF)
• Ongoing support
NOTE: This track is a free bonus when purchasing Profound Meditation 2.0
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
Full Package includes:
- • 1 30-minute soundtrack
- • 1 Downloadable MP3 zip file compatible with Mac & PC
- • 1 Optional CD
- • 1 Optional M4A zip file compatible with Mac & PC
- • 1 Optional WAV zip file compatible with Mac & PC (for audiophiles)
- • User eManual (PDF)
- • Ongoing support