The experience of being pure awareness is often considered the most important result of years of meditation.
However, with the right methods and audio technology, it can be experienced rather quickly and easily.
Each of the four guided meditations in this program is designed to help you wake up, go beyond identifying with your body, emotions, and thoughts, and instead experience pure beingness.
By listening to these guided meditations, you will be opening a door to new depths of peace, love, and transcendence.
The Story Behind Shortcuts to Awakening (02:05)
Shortcuts to Awakening can assist you in:
- Knowing your true nature as pure awareness
- Experiencing deep peace and love
- Letting go of negative thoughts
- Letting go of negative stories about yourself, others, and the world
- Disidentifying with physical and emotional pain
- Overcoming deep-seated fears, including the fear of death
- Consciously connecting with your Higher Power
- Speeding up the process of awakening
Shortcuts to Awakening tracks:
01 Pure Awareness
These tracks were the ones that allowed me to experience totally diffuse boundaries, to regain my sense Suchness, and help me accept all that is in my life currently - deep experience of non-attachment and equanimity. ~Lisa Celentano, MA, LMHCA
The cue for "still point" and rubbing fingers together was something I brought into my daily life and used a lot outside of the meditation. ~D.R.
03 Beyond Story into Being
I really enjoyed how Story Into Being keeps you 'in the moment'. I work with coaching clients, and this is one of the things I teach them. How to not focus on the past or the future. How to move through their feelings like a baby does. Acknowledge the feeling and then let it go. This track does that. It keeps reminding you to 'stay present'. ~ Cynthia
04 Sudden Awakening
With "Direct Awakening" I went through a whole story of feelings, mood, awareness as well as insights. At the end (on the next day) I stood in a very good result with everything ~Karen Lee-Lohmann
05 Pure Awareness with Silence (bonus - download only)
My physical body and brain floats in feel-good bliss. Everyone deserves this meditation. ~ Abigail
These tracks are specifically designed to help you meditate more effectively and to save you years of trying to figure out how to meditate. No guru needed.
Use these tracks to:
- Deepen your meditation process
- Rapidly facilitate your awakening journey
- Help you identify and experience pure awareness
- Help you to be more mindful
- Free yourself from your limiting stories
- Relieve stress
- Release negative thought loops
- Overcome physical and emotional pain
- Release from exclusive identification with your ego self
- Facilitate access to your inner, intuitive wisdom
No Drugs, No Guru (00:54)
Full Interview with Jonathan Robinson (19:33)
Raves from our Beta Testers
I'm not a huge fan of guided meditations but this one was great,
the narrative hugely contributed to the deep states I was in while listening to the tracks.
Jonathan's voice is perfect, soothing, measured, and expressive....
and the guidance got me to stillness every time.
~ Jamie Vasilyan, ADHD Coach, www.addvantagehypnotherapy.co.uk
All the tracks "took me there" to that quiet, deep meditative space.
~ Christopher Griffin
This is probably the best introduction to pure awareness related practice I've come across, and I would highly recommend it to beginners. Wish I'd had it when I first started - it would have shaved off hours of tinkering, frustrations, and confusion...
~ S. C. aka "coffeegoeswild"