PLAYING GOLF IN THE ZONE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU:
- Increase your energy and flow: Getting into the "zone" will come more easily, and your time on the course will be more engaging and powerful.
- Quiet your mind: Learn to quiet your mind's chatter so your head is IN the game.
- Focus up: Bring a new dimension of focus and clarity to your game
- More flow: Create flow states of relaxed attention
- Recover quickly from stress: Evolve your brainwave patterns to respond with greater confidence and ease to whatever life throws at you.
- Experience easier recovery after the game: Feel less sore and more flexible.
- What Kingdom? Understand what the hell Michael Murphy was talking about...oh THAT kingdom.
"The more we coach golfers, the more we realize the importance of being sensory-based during the execution of the shot, what we call the Play Box... If you can't do these things, it's very hard to be your own best coach and to master the variability of playing on the golf course."
~ Pia Nilsson & Lynn Marriott of VISION54
Mindful golf coaches, Lynn and Pia, are ranked by Golf Digest as the #1 and #2 women teachers in America. Their golf school, VISION54, has been named the #1 golf school in America. They have coached players to more than 100 professional tour victories in the US, Europe and in Asia. They have co-authored a number of books, including best selling Every Shot Must Have A Purpose, The Game Before The Game, and Play Your Best Golf Now. They have also released two VISION54 iPhone apps with exercises for any level golfer.
“Amazing! First day I listened to it I felt a blast of energy. I get up really early in the morning and usually I am dragging by the end of the day, however, when I listen to this soundtrack, I seem to have enough energy to go out for a mountain bike ride, run, or do yoga after work...creates a flow of creative and motivational energy. Laser focus and much more clarity all while feeling calm and relaxed.”
~ Michael Lapetina on NeuroCharger 3.0 (one of the tracks in Playing Golf in the Zone)
CLEARLY, the combination that i used worked very well! AND: the role of my daily sessions with PGZ most certainly made a MASSIVE CONTRIBUTION to my performance.
~ Elvin Harris
"Using Vision Quest has been an amazing experience...I’ve done some journey work in the past – and I’ve never gone so fast or so deep as I have with VisionQuest. And when my journey is complete I have a piece of knowing or understanding that I didn’t have before. This is truly creating a major positive shift in my experience of life. Thank you for bringing this gift of sounds and energy into existence!"
~ Karen Clayton on VisionQuest (one of the tracks in Playing Golf in the Zone)