Neurohacks was originally commissioned by a friend and colleague who works in the film industry and wanted effective tools to help movie makers cope better with long, odd hours – in other words to be able to wind down quickly in order to get some sleep, to feel refreshed, enthusiastic, and ready to work quite quickly in the morning, and to recharge and refocus as needed throughout the day.
Here they are, four powerful tracks to hack your brain, designed to provide support whenever you need it:
AM Wake UP is a wonderfully stimulating track to use in the morning, when your mind is not quite awake, to help you shift into your day with relaxed energy and focus.
Recharge was developed to help deal with the dip in energy that often comes in the early afternoon, making it hard to focus, but Recharge helps you shift out of that back into focus so you can get things done.
Evening Relaxation is the track to use when your day is done, work is finished, you want to release the day's accumulation of stress, and relax and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Dreamtime is designed to get you ready to sleep. It helps you ramp down after your day, easing your mind and body into the relaxed state that naturally shifts into sleep.
This program combines sophisticated brainwave entrainment technology with both deeply invigorating and deeply relaxing brainwave rhythms and biofield signals so you can:
- Wake up to your day with relaxed energy and focus
- Give yourself a dramatic cognitive edge
- Renew your energy as needed
- Refresh your brain after demanding study or work sessions
- Recover from travel/jet lag
- Maintain steady energy during the afternoon
- Relax into bliss after a long, hard day
- Release negative emotions
- Clear your mind for deep sleep
What I love about Neurohacks (Digital Pills) is that they are very short yet very potent, and are a great introduction to using brainwave entrainment for those new to it. I have recommended Neurohacks to friends, family, colleagues and my therapy and coaching clients, for this very reason.
– Jamie Vasilyan, Solution Focused Hypnotherapist & Meditation Instructor www.hypnointegral.co.uk