As a package, I think this covers a great range of needs and provides effective tools for numerous scenarios. I could see it being used to help someone come off caffeine or cigarettes, to work with sleep/energy issues, for travel and jet/lag and so forth. A great little tool-kit for many occasions, and I keep all the tracks on my mp3 player for just that reason. ~ Owen, Herbalist and Wilderness Therapist, director of Earth Mind Fellowship
4 Powerful Brain Tools to Optimize Your Day
Wake Up • Recharge • Relax • Sleep
20-minute tracks to:
- get you ready for your day
- keep you relaxed yet focused
- chill out in the evening
- and sleep well at night!
What I love about Neurohacks is that they are very short yet very potent, and are a great introduction to using brainwave entrainment for those new to it. I have recommended Neurohacks to friends, family, colleagues and my therapy and coaching clients, for this very reason. ~ Jamie Vasilyan, Solution Focused Hypnotherapist and Meditation Instructor www.hypnointegral.co.uk
Listen to the 5-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones will provide the most optimal and strongest experience, but are not required.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes, and relax for the next 5 minutes. Allow the nature soundtrack to give you an energy boost and increased focus. Entrainment often takes 8+ minutes to really kick in, but this will give you a taste of the experience.
Don’t be fooled – this is not just nature sounds – it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the energetic and cognitive sharpening response.
This program combines sophisticated brainwave entrainment technology with both deeply invigorating and deeply relaxing brainwave rhythms and biofield signals so you can:
- Wake up to your day with relaxed energy and focus
- Give yourself a dramatic cognitive edge
- Renew your energy as needed
- Refresh your brain after demanding study or work sessions
- Recover from travel/jet lag
- Maintain steady energy during the afternoon
- Relax into bliss after a long, hard day
- Release negative emotions
- Clear your mind for deep sleep
01 AM Wake Up (20 minutes)
02 Recharge (20 minutes)
03 Evening Relaxation (20 minutes)
04 Dreamtime (20 minutes)
Full package includes:
- 4 tracks (20 minutes each for a total of 80 minutes) of entrainment-encoded music
- Tracks accessible on the free iAwake Technologies app for iOS and Android
- Downloadable audio files available in MP3 and WAV formats
- User Guide (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)
- 2 optional CDs*
*CD orders are handled by a CD fulfillment company and shipped from fulfillment centers located in the United States. Orders outside of the United States have an estimated delivery time of 6-8 weeks.
Neurohacks was originally commissioned by a friend and colleague who works in the film industry and wanted effective tools to help moviemakers cope better with long, odd hours – in other words to be able to wind down quickly in order to get some sleep, to feel refreshed, enthusiastic, and ready to work quite quickly in the morning, and to recharge and refocus as needed throughout the day.
Here they are. Four powerful tracks to hack your brain, designed to provide support whenever you need it:
AM Wake Up is a wonderfully stimulating track to use in the morning, when your mind is not quite awake, to help you shift into your day with relaxed energy and focus.
Recharge was developed to help deal with the dip in energy that often comes in the early afternoon, making it hard to focus. Recharge helps you shift out of that back into focus so you can get things done.
Evening Relaxation is the track to use when your day is done, work is finished, you want to release the day’s accumulation of stress, and relax and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Dreamtime is designed to get you ready to sleep. It helps you ramp down after your day, easing your mind and body into the relaxed state that naturally shifts into sleep.
How to Use
Download the iAwake App
First, download the FREE iAwake App, login with your email, and all your tracks will be right there. You can stream them, but we’d advise downloading them (from within the app) to ensure an interruption-free experience, and to be able to listen offline.
These tracks are great for beginners as well as seasoned meditators.
- AM Wake Up is to energize your brain in the morning. You can listen to it once, twice, or three times for an hour’s meditation that will leave you feeling invigorated and ready to go.
- You can also use AM Wake Up to prepare yourself before any important task or performance in order to gain a significant cognitive edge.
- Listen to Recharge anytime you need an energy boost. It was specifically designed as a pick-me-up for the after lunch/early afternoon dip in energy that many of us experience.
- Recharge is a good choice for when you want to take a break and refresh your brain in between long study or work sessions.
- Evening Relaxation is designed to help you chill out, relax, and feel good after a long, busy day.
- Listen to Evening Relaxation whenever you need to significantly reduce stress levels.
- To clear a busy mind and slip into sleep with more ease, listen to Dreamtime at bedtime.
- Dreamtime can also help you release negative emotions and reduce stress.
Target Brainwave Frequencies
Beta Waves – positive, energetic, goal-oriented, related to high speed thinking and processing (AM Wake Up)
Gamma Waves – heightened perception, creative states of high performance, focus, and clarity (Recharge)
Theta Waves – insights, visual imagination, healing and restorative, non-ordinary states of consciousness (Evening Relaxation)
Delta Waves – our connection to intuition and the seat of all unconscious processes, rejuvenative (Dreamtime)
AM Wake Up and Recharge are natural energy boosters, designed to have an invigorating, energizing effect and support states of ease and flow.
Evening Relaxation and Dreamtime are deeply relaxing, designed to help you wind down from your day, release, and prepare for sleep.
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies, but he was a seminal contributor to its development and all of iAwake’s initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program 3.0.
Eric has started a new company called Subtle Energy Sciences, and writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology, and spirituality.
The Neurohacks tracks are a great resource for people who want to better manage their energy or increase their productivity. I use AM Wake Up the most. I like to use it as an energetic start to my day and a post-lunch energy boost. I also find this high energy track is useful for brainstorming. I tend to use the other tracks primarily at night as I am winding down. iAwake consistently delivers great products, and even for iAwake these are exceptional. It is exactly what people need to function at their best all day long, and sleep well at night. ~ Michael Halbfish
I originally ordered Neurohacks because I thought it was a novel idea, and frankly I was a little skeptical of their efficacy. I was surprised, however, at how effective they are. They really work and my favorite is Dreamtime. If I know I need to get to sleep, because of let’s say an important meeting the next day, I will always use that track. AM Wakeup and Recharge both give me a boost without feeling jittery and Evening Relaxation is great after work, or anytime I’m feeling a little stressed out. ~ J