Advanced Audio Entrainment Technology for Focus, Flow, Relaxation, and Joy
NeuroFlow features expansive 3D holophonic nature soundtracks infused with advanced brainwave and biofield entrainment technology for quickly accessing profound states of focus, relaxation, and creative energy.
NeuroFlow is for:
- Balanced, relaxed focus when you need it for work, for study, for play.
- Deeply relaxing, intense focus or to de-stress or just chill.
- Energizing, feeling good, getting “high"
- Generating creative flow for work, writing, art, expression
- Flowing with your life and your world in all its richness and possibility and aliveness
- Balanced concentration
- Awareness and clarity
- Deep relaxation
- Deep sense of invigoration
- Deep meditation
- Blissful states of consciousness
- Creative energy
Use it while you:
- Relax alone or with friends
- Surf the internet
- Exercise or hike
- Can be played "behind" other iAwake programs, meditation CDs or your favorite music
"These tracks rock!"
The three tracks are named Focus, Calm, and Joy. They will take you into deep Alpha (Focus and Calm) and also beta and gamma simultaneously (Joy), and they are infused with the biofield technology as well as the entrainment waves.
But what really matters to me as a practitioner, as a clinician who works with clients, and as a teacher who hopefully inspires people to get started with these transformational practices and technologies, is that these tracks rock.
~ John Dupuy
"truly immersive, delicately deep"
~ Javi Otero
"Reaching deep states of consciousness with NeuroFlow is effortless"
Listening to NeuroFlow brings an opportunity to connect with yourself better. Reaching deep states of consciousness with NeuroFlow is effortless, most especially with Calm. But the most important benefit from using the tracks is the retention of the experience (focus, calm and joy) hours after using it.
~ Louie Santos
Three Ways To Enjoy NeuroFlow:
Play NeuroFlow at a comfortable volume through loudspeakers in the background: Your whole environment will be infused with the subtle energetic frequencies of nature, facilitating a sense of balance, calm, and clarity.
Listen to NeuroFlow with headphones: Listening to NeuroFlow with headphones provides the optimal effect for deep and profound contemplation and meditation.
Play NeuroFlow silently: You might find yourself in a situation when you'd like to experience the benefits of NeuroFlow, but it's inappropriate to be wearing ear buds or listening to music. No problem! Set NeuroFlow on "repeat" on your MP3 player, then turn the volume down to zero and don't worry about using your ear buds at all. Due to the powerful biofield (subtle energetic) entrainment technology contained in NeuroFlow, it will create a calm, peaceful, harmonious field even at zero volume. Some people are more able to consciously detect this energy field than others, but your body and biofield will still register and benefit from it nonetheless.
Facilitates profound, balanced concentration and awareness
- Brainwaves = Mid Alpha and Low Alpha (simultaneously).
- Biofield Frequencies = Alpha-Theta-Delta brainwaves, balance, deepened awareness, heightened intuition and insight.
- Specially Designed Sinewave Proportions = Calm, centered focus.
Track 02: CALM
Facilitates deeply relaxed meditation.
- Brainwaves = Low Alpha.
- Biofield Frequencies = Alpha-Theta brainwaves, deep relaxation, peacefulness.
- Specially designed Sinewave Proportions = Uplifting calm and nervous system revitalization.
Track 03: JOY
Facilitates a deep sense of invigoration and aliveness in meditation.
- Brainwaves = Beta and Gamma (simultaneously).
- Biofield Frequencies = High energy, euphoria, joy and enthusiasm.
- Specially Designed Sinewave Proportions = Energizing and blissful.
Track 04: CREATE (Bonus Track from the Gamma-Burst album)
Facilitates enhanced creative energy, fast information processing, expression, flow, motivation
- Brainwaves = Beta to Gamma
- Biofield Frequencies includes = balancing, centering, energizing, grounding, openness, intuition, bliss
NeuroFlow can be played on any computer, MP3 player or smart phone.
NeuroFlow's technology represents an exciting new advancement in the neural and biofield entrainment experience.
The NeuroFlow tracks feature:
Multiple brainwave patterns: Ranging from Gamma and Beta (Track 3 – Joy) to High Alpha and High and Mid Theta (Tracks 1 and 2 – Focus and Calm).
- Advantage – More closely matches your brain’s natural frequencies.
- Benefit – You experience very deep and focused meditative states in a very natural way, without feeling forced or pushed.
Powerful and exclusive biofield entrainment technology
- Dramatically improves and complements the embedded audio entrainment.
- Works with or without headphones
- Transcends many of the limitations inherent in audio entrainment technology.
- Can be amplified many times when played on PC or Mac
- You experience very deep, ultra-quick, whole-body relaxation.
- You enter focused meditation more quickly and easily.
Unique sinewave proportions (rather than the 1:1 [amplitude to wavelength] ratio used by probably 99% of all entrainment companies)
- Advantage – Based on empirical research showing that specific sinewave proportions have equally specific psycho-physical effects. (For example, one proportion tends to have a centering effect, while another proportion tends to energize.)
- Benefit – You experience greater, more focused shifts—faster.
A sophisticated blend of both conventional and exclusive entrainment methods
- Works well with or without headphones (though headphones will always deliver the highest entrainment experience).
- Entrains more neural activity than conventional methods.
- Does not diminish in effect with repeated use.
- Benefit – You experience profound, pleasurable entrainment every time.
Multi-textured 3D (holophonic) audio
- Advantage – Facilitates both deep relaxation AND focused attention (to keep the mind from dipping into non-attentive, dreamy states)
- Benefit – Deeply focused meditation.
"my ability to communicate verbally improves significantly"
I've listened to Calm twice now over the past couple of days and love it!! One of the benefits that I appreciate the most about your products is how my ability to communicate verbally improves significantly.
I've always had trouble verbalizing - some days are easier and things flow and some days I struggle to get the words out and express myself clearly. This was true in my native language but even more so in English... I have less of an accent after listening to your products and I find the right words a lot more easily so that everything comes together and my outer expression begins to match my inner essence more and more....This latest product so far has been the best I've used.
"the feeling of stillness...awakeness"
The NeuroFlow tracks were originally developed for an iPhone Meditation App called Rewire. Our agreement was that the licensee had sole rights to the tracks for a period of time. And while we were glad our iAwake tracks were finding their way into other venues, we loved these particular tracks and were sad we couldn’t share them with our community. And now we can!
My favorite is Joy - the soundtrack is rather quiet…gently lapping waves…like tide pools…then the periodic sounds of tropical birds…jungle meets bayshore. But mostly I love its spacious quality and the feeling of stillness...awakeness I experience.
~ Pam Parsons Dupuy
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
- Three 30-minute tracks (90 minutes total) for digital download
- BONUS track: Create – a 20-minute track for digital download
- 1 downloadable high quality zipped MP3 file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional downloadable zipped WAV file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional CD
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)