A Drug-Free Digital Vacation from Stress and Anxiety
A 61-minute suite of profoundly soothing and healing music, suited for extraordinary massage, deep relaxation, and effortless meditation. Activates the brain's natural pain-killers, endogenous opiates.
This stress-melting program can be used to:
- effectively reduce your stress levels and enjoy more peace of mind on a daily basis.
- help instill deep rapture and relaxation during meditation.
- significantly deepen your massage and meditation sessions.
- complement your work with the Profound Meditation Program by enjoying the stress-relieving, rejuvenative states of consciousness facilitated with this track.
- release fatigue after work or during your lunch break.
- let go of negativity easily.
- experience a deeply relaxing natural high.
- release emotional stress.
Listen to the 5-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones are required for an optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 5 minutes. Allow the ambient music soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don't be fooled - this is not just beautiful music - it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
Meditation with iAwake Technologies' Audio Serenity is an opportunity to directly experience the profound balance of deep absorptive relaxation and bright, open aliveness as an embodied natural state available without effort. I deeply appreciate the experience of anchoring awareness in vast calm and vividly neutral ease within minutes.
The track is sonically beatific and rich, like a fine, rare wine, constructed in the attentional field of a master vintner. Eric Thompson has elevated his art once again, and has created an authentically new form for aligning with our kosmic birthright -- serene, imperturbable Presence.
~ Julia Sati
I have to say I really like it. It definitely has a state changing effect that I would describe as calming and harmonizing. My impression also was that it seems to facilitate state changing efforts. The sound is pleasant and can be listened to for hours in the background without being perceived as disturbing while reading or having a conversation. It also did not interfere with highly concentrative tasks, if volume is low.
I wouldn‘t call it addictive but I certainly used it more often than any other of your tracks in the first 10 days after the download.
Very powerful track.
First time I heard it was while working on my computer. It was so powerful I had to stop and lie down to be able to contain the blissful sensations. A little like taking MDMA 🙂
It also has powerful effects when listened to without headphones, on a very low volume. Very impressive. A bit scary even...
Play Audio Serenity at a comfortable volume through loudspeakers in the background: Your whole environment will be infused with frequencies for profound relaxation.
Listen to Audio Serenity with headphones: Because of the unique entrainment signals embedded in this program, listening to it with headphones as a meditation will penetrate deeply into your experience of stress, leaving a sense of relief that will last long into the day.
This profoundly relaxing recording:
- Features a 61-minute suite of profoundly soothing, enveloping and healing nature sounds
- Is suited for extraordinary massage, deep relaxation and effortless meditation
- Offers quick and lasting stress-relief
- Activates the brain's natural painkillers - endogenous opiates
- Features the brainwave patterns of profound comfort, ease and relaxation
- Can be enjoyed with or without headphones (Note: When used with headphones, the entrainment effect is stronger due to the unique embedded signals.)
- Uses what we believe to be the most advanced and effective neural entrainment technology available
Neural Entrainment Technology
Audio Serenity features a number of unique neural entrainment methodologies, including:
- Dual-Pulse Binaural Signals
- Harmonic Box V Signals
- Harmonic Layering
- Isochronic Entrainment
- Phase-Synchronous Low Alpha – Associated w/ rapid refreshment, inner-awareness, mind-body integration and balance
- Phase-Synchronous High Theta/Earth Resonance – Associated w/ grounding, improved stress tolerance, pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone, reports of accelerated healing/enhanced learning, and "the earth's natural brainwave"
- Phase-Synchronous High Theta – Associated w/ deep relaxation • Phase-Synchronous Mid Theta – Associated w/ deep relaxation and long-term memory • Phase-Synchronous Low-Mid Theta – Associated w/ the heart, warmth and love
- Phase-Synchronous Low-Mid Theta 2 – Associated w/ the reduction of fear
- Phase-Synchronous Low Theta – Associated w/ natural pain relief and ultra-deep relaxation
1. What I've liked most about Audio Serenity - putting my iphone under my pillow (set to Flight Mode, low volume and repeat) and having Audio Serenity play through the night. That makes for a beautiful soundscape during the night, and most noticeably, I wake up feeling peaceful and balanced - contrary to the past couple of weeks, which had me waking up rather full of resistance (lots of stuff happening that's being very good at the 'disguise' part of being a 'blessing in disguise'...)
2. In general, AS is working very well for me when it comes to releasing resistance (listening to it during meditation or working, both w/ headphones), and I've found resistance especially hard to let go of by means of meditation (w/ or w/o PMP), Sedona Method etc. I used to go into a loop of resisting my resistance, and, of course, resisting THAT resistance as well, and the whole process around it. AS seems to help a lot in interrupting that loop and making space for the release to happen.
3. Finally & most remarkably, AS has worked even though I couldn't summon up the energy to set much of an intention, to really meditate (as opposed to falling asleep), and despite the general cynicism I was feeling about all and any tools available for getting back into the flow at the time I started to listen to AS.
I have never come across a brainwave entrainment product that had such a profound effect on my subtle body energies as Audio [Serenity]. The first time I listened to this program I did a lying down meditation for the full hour. My body felt fully alive with energy; not the energy associated with the gross body, but subtle body energy. I felt this energy throughout the rest of the day and was able to easily get it back by listening to the track without headphones. I would just have the track playing in the background around the house and easily got back in touch with the subtle energy field.
The second time I used Audio [Serenity] as a meditation I did it as I would Profound Meditation, sitting on my meditation cushion. Unlike meditation using the Profound Meditation or Release tracks (which feel much deeper consciously), Audio [Serenity] felt like a complete mind/body meditation. I could not get as deep in meditation but it felt like a more balanced mind and body and spirit meditation than with PMP. This was great for working on circulating energy using the Microcosmic Orbit (a body practice from Integral Life Practice). So this is what I did for the last 15 minutes of the meditation. By the end of the meditation I felt as if I was on cloud 9, I just felt so light and free. I am very grateful to Eric and John for making this available as another great addition to the Profound Meditation Program.
Professional use as as yoga teacher: I used it last weekend in a restorative yoga wellness retreat I led as the background music for our practices & meditation. The students noticed how deeply relaxed they were physically, refreshed emotionally and how easy the meditations were. Which was fantastic as it was as I had promised they'd feel at the end of the retreat!
So here's the funny story: I used it as background music when the IRS auditor came to our house to do a tax audit. I wasn't sure how it would affect her, but she left here seemingly serene and uninterested in diving too deeply into our case! No kidding, she would ask a few questions, seem content with the most basic of answers, and left in under 2 hours saying she thought everything was fine. Of course, that could just be her way, but I tend to think she was feeling pretty relaxed & happy by the time she left.
I look forward to experimenting more with this recording and plan to recommend it to my students when it comes out.
Both with and without headphones, I noticed that:
- it helped me get into the zone while working... highly improving the flow of my work and my concentration
- it made me enjoy the moment and feel really good
- my body would spontaneously release its tensions from time to time
- I would always get into a more relaxed state of mind
- sometimes I also felt a healing attitude coming from my heart
I've also used it with headphones when feeling some stress from my main meditation and, most times, it dissolved that stress considerably, helping me concentrate when otherwise I wouldn't be able to.
In the past few days I came to the conclusion that one of the best ways to use this is to have it always playing in iTunes while working.
On one occasion I used this during a Shiatsu session and both the therapist and myself felt it had really improved the atmosphere of that session. Also the therapist told me she felt at one point a stream of energy going up through her body and that she had never felt that before! 🙂
In the past I've listened to dozens of soundtracks for focusing and relaxing, but this one has become my favorite.
~ Andre Lima
I gotta tell you, Audio Serenity is just plain ass awesome! It's the perfect companion piece to the Profound Meditation Program. I put it on first thing in the morning while I do my morning "futz" before I do my first 40 minutes of PMP and keep in on through breakfast. Gives me a very mellow start to my day.
Finally, since my girlfriend has been out of country for the last couple of weeks, I did not get my massage yet, but I did have a long, hot, soothing bath with AudioSerenity on with ear buds and felt immediate calm. Audio Serenity is definitely a keeper!
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
- One 61-minute track for digital download
- 1 downloadable high quality zipped MP3 file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional downloadable zipped WAV file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional CD
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)