I used this during a Shiatsu session and both the therapist and I felt it had really improved the atmosphere of that session. Also, the therapist told me she felt at one point a stream of energy going up through her body and that she had never felt that before! ~ Andre Lima
A Drug-Free Digital Vacation from Stress and Anxiety
A 61-minute suite of profoundly soothing and healing music, suited for extraordinary massage, deep relaxation, and effortless meditation. Activates the brain’s natural pain-killers, endogenous opiates.
Very powerful track. First time I heard it was while working on my computer. It was so powerful I had to stop and lie down to be able to contain the blissful sensations. A little like taking MDMA. 🙂 ~ David
Listen to the 5-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones are required for an optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 5 minutes. Allow the ambient music soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don’t be fooled – this is not just beautiful music – it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
This stress-melting program can be used to:
- effectively reduce your stress levels and enjoy more peace of mind on a daily basis.
- help instill deep rapture and relaxation during meditation.
- significantly deepen your massage and meditation sessions.
- complement your work with the Profound Meditation Program by enjoying the stress-relieving, rejuvenative states of consciousness facilitated with this track.
- release fatigue after work or during your lunch break.
- let go of negativity easily.
- experience a deeply relaxing natural high.
- release emotional stress.
One 61-minute track with soothing nature sounds.
Full package includes:
- 1 track (61 minutes)
- Tracks accessible on the free iAwake Technologies app for iOS and Android
- Downloadable audio files available in MP3 and WAV formats
- User Guide (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)
- 1 optional CD*
*CD orders are handled by a CD fulfillment company and shipped from fulfillment centers located in the United States. Orders outside of the United States have an estimated delivery time of 6-8 weeks.
How to Use
Download the iAwake App
First, download the FREE iAwake App, login with your email and all your tracks will be right there. You can stream them, but we’d advise downloading them (from within the app) to ensure an interruption-free experience, and to be able to listen offline.
Play Audio Serenity at a comfortable volume through loudspeakers in the background: Your whole environment will be infused with frequencies for profound relaxation.
Listen to Audio Serenity with headphones: Because of the unique entrainment signals embedded in this program, listening to it with headphones as a meditation will penetrate deeply into your experience of stress, leaving a sense of relief that will last long into the day.
Neural Entrainment Technology
Audio Serenity features a number of unique neural entrainment methodologies, including:
- Dual-Pulse Binaural Signals
- Harmonic Box V Signals
- Harmonic Layering
- Isochronic Entrainment
- Phase-Synchronous Low Alpha
Associated with rapid refreshment, inner-awareness, mind-body integration and balance
- Phase-Synchronous High Theta/Earth Resonance
Associated with grounding, improved stress tolerance, pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone, reports of accelerated healing/enhanced learning, and “the earth’s natural brainwave”
- Phase-Synchronous High Theta
Associated with deep relaxation
- Phase-Synchronous Mid Theta
Associated with deep relaxation and long-term memory
- Phase-Synchronous Low-Mid Theta
Associated with the heart, warmth and love
- Phase-Synchronous Low-Mid Theta 2
Associated with the reduction of fear
- Phase-Synchronous Low Theta
Associated with natural pain relief and ultra-deep relaxation
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies, but he was a seminal contributor to its development and all of iAwake’s initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program.
Eric has started a new company called Subtle Energy Sciences, and writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology, and spirituality.
I have to say I really like it. It definitely has a state changing effect that I would describe as calming and harmonizing. My impression also was that it seems to facilitate state changing efforts. The sound is pleasant and can be listened to for hours in the background without being perceived as disturbing while reading or having a conversation. It also did not interfere with highly concentrative tasks, if volume is low. ~ Alex