Profound Meditation 2.0
The Classic Profound Meditation 2.0 + Free Bonuses Sleeping Heart and Flow State
Why offer earlier versions of iAwake tracks?
Because they are still amazing.
Eric Thompson, creator of these psychoactive tracks kept pushing the technological envelope, bringing online more powerful, dynamic products as he pursued this creative, evolutionary mission… but early versions of these tracks are beloved by many of us and it occurred to us that you might find this true as well. I still love and use Profound Meditation 2.0 - I love its settling effect and the rushing water soundtrack punctuated by thunder - which I associate with moments of quickening, awakening, aliveness.
- Pam Parsons Dupuy, LMFT, COO of iAwake Technologies
Listen to the 5-Minute Sample Now
Use of headphones are required for the most optimal experience.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the next 5 minutes. Allow the water soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don't be fooled - this is not just nature sounds - it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
I find the Profound Meditation Program deepens my acceptance of the everyday challenges. I have for many years used mindfulness techniques (A Course In Miracles, Eckhart Tolle, Tibetan Buddhism) and found them helpful but the neural entrainment PMP helps me relate to the world more positively and joyfully.
It's totally transformed my life. And other people I know that are trying it, it's transforming their lives as well. And if you've never meditated before, well, this is it, because it just seems to make it easier for me to meditate for an hour at a time. I do two hours a day now.
~ Jamie Vasilyan
With this, moment-to-moment experience is far more embodied (I am consistently more aware of sensations running through the bodymind, and they are oftentimes quite blissful in nature...and more and more often dropping even this boundary, plunging into simple non-dual suchness).
What you are offering is so potent, rich, impactful! Implementing iAwake's tools in my life has been a huge gift.
Despite the fact that I listen to the tracks using headset; my cat seems to be able to sense these vibrations. She genially likes Profound Meditation and Sleeping Heart; she comes and tries to be as close as possible whenever I listen. It clearly relaxes her.
Simple to Use: Choose a minimum 20-minute period (morning, noon, or evening) you can set aside each day, then sit down, put on your headphones, and listen to the deeply relaxing meditation soundtrack.
Convenient: Meditation sessions can easily be tailored for 20-, 40-, 60- and 80-minute meditation sessions.
Customizable: Mix and match the Primary Meditation Tracks (which deliver transformative stimulation to the nervous system) with the Releasing Tracks (which facilitate transformative recovery of the nervous system) to suit your unique stimulation and recovery cycles.
From the developer, Eric Thompson:
I have spent years studying cognitive and contemplative neuroscience, psychology, accelerated learning, shamanism, meditation, world religions and philosophy, to name just a few disciplines. And over the last 5 years, I have also researched every way imaginable to improve existing brainwave entrainment technology.
In an effort to create a brain entrainment meditation system that would rock your socks off, I've experimented with a number of approaches, always with varying degrees of success.
In fact, I once had a friend who had listened to one of my entrainment meditations after having been informed by a neurofeedback specialist that she was producing too much theta activity. She was led to believe that this excessive activity would be an ongoing problem for her.
When she listened to the entrainment session I had created, not only did she say it was the first time in her life that she was able to sit quietly in meditation for an hour, but she also visited her neurofeedback specialist who informed her that her excessive theta activity had completely vanished!
Nonetheless, even though this was a great success, I was interested in developing something that amounted to a quantum leap beyond the technology I had worked with previously.
I was especially interested in creating an entrainment technology that addressed the many problems that existing technologies hadn't even seemed to recognize.
Finally, after several years of effort and research, all that hard work finally paid off.
PRIMARY MEDITATION • 3 20-minute tracks • descending from beta down to delta
The Primary Meditation Tracks in the Profound Meditation Program are designed to deeply and enjoyably shift your neural functioning to facilitate profound, transformative meditation.
Listen to the tracks in your media player at home or work, while seated in a comfortable, upright position with eyes closed. These audio matrices will do far more than simply help you to relax. They will help you learn meditation while training you to move into profound, rejuvenative states of consciousness.
RELEASING TRACKS • 3 20-minute tracks • alpha and theta
The Releasing Tracks contain subtle energy matrices optimized for deep relaxation and emotional release. These tracks assist in releasing any emotional trauma that may emerge in order to be healed as your spiritual transformation ensues.
They utilize a form of spatial entrainment, which almost imperceptibly pans back and forth between the left and right stereo channels, providing bilateral stimulation to the brain. As with EMDR (eye movement desensitization reprocessing), we believe this bilateral stimulation helps free up more of the brain’s resources for healthier processing. In addition, the Releasing Tracks evoke the brainwave patterns scientifically correlated with the healing of emotional trauma.
- Release 1: spends its time in phase synchronous alpha, the presence of which has been associated with spontaneous forgiveness, and the absence of which has been correlated with emotional repression. In neurofeedback-assisted meditation, alpha is considered a bridge to the unconscious. It is also correlated with serotonin release.Release 1 evokes phase synchronous, deep alpha activity, which is experienced as immensely relaxing, soothing and sometimes even blissful. By spending an extended period of time in this phase-synchronous (i.e., powerful) alpha pattern, your releasing and forgiveness work (which you can gently practice during the meditation) will spontaneously deepen in and of themselves, more or less effortlessly.
- Release 2 and Release 3: evoke phase-synchronous, deep theta wave activity, which is experienced as euphoric and freeing. This session can facilitate visionary shamanic states of consciousness, the release of endogenous opioids (endorphins, etc.), and dramatic attitudinal and behavioral changes.
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
Profound Meditation 2.0
- Primary Meditation 2.0 • 60 minutes total (3 tracks)
- Releasing Meditation 2.0 • 60 minutes total (3 tracks)
- Tracks accessible on the free iAwake Technologies app for iOS and Android
- High quality MP3 files – Mac and PC compatible
- Optional downloadable WAV files – Mac and PC compatible
- Optional CDs
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)
PLUS two bonus tracks (digital download only):
- Flow State – The Zone of Peak Performance (20 minutes)
- Sleeping Heart – Delta Sleep Induction (30 minutes)