Psychoactive Japanese Flute and Thunderstorm for Relaxation, Creativity and Meditation
Beginner's Mind is a seamless, multi-layered blend of beautiful contemplative music, innovative brainwave entrainment frequencies, and psycho-acoustic principles. This proprietary synthesis of soul-heartening music and neurotechnology helps relieve stress and instill peace and renewal in record time.
Beginner's Mind can help you to:
- create profoundly uplifting and relaxing energetic fields in any environment.
- significantly deepen and brighten your yoga, Qigong, Reiki, Tai Chi, or meditation practice.
- help instill deep rapture and relaxation during meditation and massage.
- complement your work with the Profound Meditation Program by enjoying the stress-relieving, rejuvenative states of consciousness facilitated with these tracks.
- release fatigue after work or during your lunch break.
- let go of negativity easily.
- experience an uplifting natural high.
- enhance your reading, writing, and study sessions.
NOTE: You will notice some of the most tangible effects of this technology after listening to the meditations, as you enjoy the rest of your day.
Listen to the Sample Now
Use of headphones will provide the most optimal experience, but are not required.
To fully experience the potential of this program, please get comfortable, close your eyes and relax for the demo. Allow the music soundtrack to immerse you in a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
Don't be fooled - this is not just beautiful music - it is the design and technology infused in the soundtrack that evokes the deep relaxation response.
a kind of "presence in the midst of turbulence" meditation.
~ Alexander Leuthold, Germany
Beginner's Mind is my favorite. The music is amazing, and is entrancing entirely in its own. Delicious entrainment of body, mind, and the subtler aspects of the composition.
~ Jason Magnon
Put on Beginner's mind and found myself almost instantaneously entering a deep state of serenity.
~ Michael Halbfish
Play Beginner's Mind at a comfortable volume through loudspeakers in the background: Your whole environment will be infused with the frequencies of profound relaxation.
Listen to Beginner's Mind with headphones: Because of the unique entrainment signals embedded in this program, listening to it with headphones as a meditation will penetrate deeply into your experience of stress, leaving a sense of relief that will last long into the day.
This deeply relaxing recording features:
- beautiful contemplative music.
- powerful frequencies that facilitate flow.
- brainwave frequencies in the Alpha, Theta and Delta ranges – simultaneously.
- a Pythagorean tuning of A = 432 Hz (used in early sacred music, and believed to be more relaxing and harmonious than the modern 440 Hz tuning).
Neural Entrainment Technology
Beginner’s Mind features a number of unique neural entrainment methodologies, including:
- Dual-Pulse Binaural Signals
- Harmonic Layering
- Rhythmic Panning
- Dual brainwave patterns
First of all I really like the sound – it is beautiful! The tracks (at least the first two or three) seemed to facilitate a state of mind in which I could be present in the situation between business people and families travelling and at the same time enjoying the state of mind I was in – a kind of "presence in the midst of turbulence" meditation. I liked that! Later on I was amazed that it was possible to work on a demanding task and be fully concentrated although there was a mother with her fidgety three-year-old right beside me. At some point I felt I wanted to withdraw from the situation and meditate with my eyes closed which was also possible. This is noteworthy – you managed to create a beautiful set of compositions of flute and nature that are adaptive to and supportive of different states of mind and modes of consciousness. After this test I would say they are good under difficult circumstances and for adept meditator.
~ Alexander Leuthold, Germany
The entrainment in this CD is super powerful, and I can really feel it working within minutes. I've always listened to it on my computer speakers and it is super powerful in its effect, earphones therefore not necessary to experience powerful entrainment from this product. The feeling when I listen is calm, detached, and somewhat euphoric. I play it as chill out music or when I am working or studying.
~ Jamie Bazil, UK
Eric Thompson is the creator of the iNET entrainment process, and was a co-founder and the first Chief Technology Officer of iAwake Technologies, LLC. Eric is no longer with iAwake Technologies but was a seminal contributor to its development and all initial products, including the Profound Meditation Program. Eric writes and speaks on the intersection between neuroscience, psychology and spirituality.
- 6 tracks (56 minutes total) for digital download
- 1 downloadable high quality zipped MP3 file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional downloadable zipped WAV file – Mac and PC compatible
- 1 optional CD
- User eManual (downloadable PDF)
- Ongoing support (responsive email, active Facebook forum, FAQs, videos, audios)