Downloading files straight to your Android device can be done. However, most of our audio files are in a .zip format which is a zipped (compressed) folder. Our products usually contain several tracks and combining them in one zipped folder makes it easier to download.
For Android devices, you need to download an app that can unzip the folder for you to be able to access the audio files. One such app with good reviews on Google Play is ES File Explorer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop
You can click the link above while on your Android device, or go to the Play Store of your Android device and just search for ES File Explorer.
Once you have downloaded and installed ES File Explorer, just go to the iAwake Technologies email that contains the download information and the links for the product that you purchased then click the download link.
Once your download has completed, click on the notification on your device and it will ask which program or app you want to use to open the file. Just select ES File Explorer.
There are still a few steps needed to extract the file and have it saved on your phone, so here’s a step-by-step guide:
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- I can’t download the demo.
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?