The Primary Meditation Tracks will make up the main part of your daily meditation practice. There are 3 Tiers/CDs of Primary Meditation Tracks in PMP3, and each contains:
- Three 20 minute meditation tracks (60 min total)
- Unique auditory neural entrainment technology
- A wide variety of powerful carrier frequencies
- Proprietary biofield (subtle energy) entrainment technology
These Tiers/CDs are designed to gently but effectively push the brain and nervous system to develop more coherent levels of functioning.
Profound Meditation Program
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?