Schedule time every day to listen to the session. This will help your mind and body come to expect its use and accept you listening as a “habit” that will be easier to maintain. First thing in the morning and before the evening meal is ideal. One hour of meditation per day is ideal. Regardless of which PMP tracks you meditate with, try to meditate at least one hour per day using PMP.
Sit in a comfortable chair with head and neck support, or on your meditation cushion. Always sit upright while listening, this best facilitates the increased attention, focus and energy that will accrue during listening sessions.
We generally recommend listening with your eyes closed, this helps focus your attention and minimize distractions for optimal entrainment. If you practice eyes-open meditation, such as Zazen or Shamatha, continue listening with your eyes open.
We don’t recommend you listen to PMP Primary Meditation Tracks for more than 2 hours a day.
Profound Meditation Program
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?