Primary Meditation Tracks:
Releasing Meditation Tracks:
Below are the file names of the download links and the tracks contained within each zipped/compressed folder (total of 18 20-minute tracks and one 70-minute bonus track) for digital downloads:
Primary Meditation Tracks Tier 1 and Tier 2:
File name: PM-3-1_mp3_v2.zip or PM-3-1_wav.zip contains
Primary Meditation Tracks Tier 1
Primary Meditation Tracks Tier 2
Primary Meditation Tracks Tier 3 and Releasing Meditation Tracks:
File name: PM-3-2_mp3_v3.zip or PM-3-2_wav_v2.zip contains
Primary Meditation Tracks Tier 3
Releasing Meditation Tracks
File name: Epsilon_mp3_v2.zip or Epsilon_wav.zip contains
File name: GHG_mp3_v2.zip or GHG_wav.zip contains
BONUS! Digital Euphoria – Special Edition:
DE-SE.wav or DigitalEuphoria-SpecialEdition.mp3
Profound Meditation Program
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- What are some tips for listening to PMP?
- What is the difference between PMP 2.0 and PMP 3.0?
- How can I get the most out of PMP?
- What are the Primary Meditation Tracks?
- What is the meaning of the “3-Tier” system?
- I have a very busy schedule—what is a good listening plan for me?
- PMP 3.0 Full Spectrum track titles
- I’m finding the Primary Meditation Tracks too stimulating—what should I do?
- I’m feeling a little overwhelmed while playing the Primary Meditation Tracks—what should I do?
- Do I have to stick to a certain listening schedule for the PMP tracks?
- What are signs of overwhelm or over-training?
- How long will the biofield energy stay with me after listening to the program?
- Does PMP contain guided meditations?
- Why is my conscious participation required?
- PMP 3.0 Resource Links (from User eManual)
- Do external noises interfere with the brain entrainment component of the programs?