People who have any of the following conditions, whether knowingly or not, should not use this application:
- People with epilepsy
People who should consult a physician before the use of this product include:
- Pregnant women
- Individuals under the influence of medication or drugs
- Those who are wearing a pacemaker
- Those prone to or have had seizures
- Those who have a history of photosensitivity
- Individuals who have a history of severe mental illness
This application is not to be used while under the influence of alcohol or other mood altering substances, whether they are legal or illegal.
Children under the age of 18 should be examined by a physician for epilepsy or other illnesses that may contribute to seizures prior to the use of PMP, since they are more susceptible to seizures.
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY iAWAKE AUDIO FILES WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING MACHINERY.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?