Sorry about the problem you are experiencing. Here is information to help you!
NOTE: You CANNOT download the demo straight to your iPhone or iPad. You will need to download to your computer THEN move it over to your mobile device. But you can stream it directly through Soundcloud, which is on the download page.
To download to your computer, please hover over the link, right-click or control-click, then, from the options you are given, choose “Save File As” or “Download Linked File” or similar.
Below are screen shots of the four commonly used web browsers, their different dropdown menus, and the option that you will choose to download the file.
Here is the link again: DOWNLOAD Free 20-Minute Demo Track
If you are still not successful, please email us: [email protected]
Below are screen shots of many browsers to help you identify how to download your iAwake track.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?