1. Hook up your iPad/iPod/iPhone to your computer (NOTE: Your iPad/iPod/iPhone will need to be registered to your computer with iTunes) Make sure the iPad/iPod/iPhone is showing up under Devices on the left side of the iTunes Panel.
2. Select the specific files you want to move over to your iPad/iPod/iPhone by going to the Playlist.
3. Drag those selected files over to where the iPad/iPod/iPhone is showing up under devices. Make sure the files are copying.
4. Check if the file/s are completely transferred.
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?