If you prefer that future messages go to the Primary tab, here are the things that you can do:
2. Move your messages to the Primary inbox tab. This is the most effective way to teach Gmail to deliver future messages to the Primary inbox tab.
There are 3 different ways to make sure that emails will show in a specific tab such as the primary tab:
1. Drag and Drop
Left-click and hold on the email to drag it from the Promotions tab over to the Primary inbox tab.
Release the mouse to drop the email into the newly selected tab. Once dropped, Gmail displays a yellow box that asks if you want to make this change permanent. Click Yes to ensure that all messages will go to Primary inbox tab.
2. Right Click
Right click on the email that you want to move to your Primary tab, Click “Move to tab” and select “Primary”
A yellow box that asks if you want to make this change permanent. Click Yes to ensure that all messages will go to Primary inbox tab
3. Search and Filter
Search the email address (email@example.com) in Gmail. When the results populate, click the small grey arrow to the right of the search bar to bring up the advanced search criteria. Click the Create a filter with this search link at the bottom of the results.
Click “Categorize as” section and select “Personal”
Once you’ve created a filter, all emails coming from iAwake will be delivered directly to your Primary inbox tab.
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?