The Profound Meditation sessions contain a series of precise frequencies that have been carefully arranged to facilitate profound meditation and produce long-term beneficial effects when used regularly.
PMP does not contain guided meditations. Instead, it is designed to help you learn meditation on your own more quickly and easily than otherwise possible. You will quickly enter into a very deep state of meditation that usually requires many years of consistent practice using traditional meditation techniques alone.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?