Welcome to iAwake Technologies!
Before you begin listening to any of the iAwake products, please make sure to read the User Guide/manual beforehand. Our User Guides are full of information about this unique, new wave of meditation technology and how to optimally apply it.
You will find in this FAQ section a robust collection of information that we update regularly. If you don’t see something we should add, please shoot us an email at [email protected] and let us know.
Thank you for joining us on this journey of discovery. Enjoy!
Pam Parsons Dupuy & the iAwake Team
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?