Question: Is it important to distinguish between the left and right headphones ie. the left headphone goes to left ear and right headphone goes to the right ear.
Answer: For none of our programs is it essential to distinguish between left and right channels. If that should ever change for a future program, we’ll be sure to state as much as explicitly and clearly as possible.
Hardware/Software: Headphones, Audio Files, and More
- How do I download straight to my iPhone/iPad?
- How do I download straight to my Android device?
- What kind of headphones should I use to listen to the iAwake audio files?
- Can you recommend some optimal headphones to use with iAwake products?
- Does it matter whether I match ears to headphones?
- What audio players can I use to listen to the PMP audio files?
- Can I download the tracks to multiple devices?
- How to download iAwake tracks to your computer
- How to transfer iAwake files to iPad, iPhone, iPod from your computer
- Which audio file format is best?
- When I import the tracks from the CDs, they don’t keep their labeling information—what should I do?
- How do I transfer my downloaded files to iTunes?
- How do I change my Gmail settings to have iAwake emails go to the Primary inbox tab?
- How do I transfer files from iTunes to iPad/iPod/iPhone?