Although simply listening to the Profound Meditation entrainment stimulus alone (without practicing a meditation technique at the same) will deepen your spiritual development, we nevertheless recommend the simultaneous practice of some meditation technique. Doing so provides the most profound, transformative benefits possible, as it engages more of your being, inner awareness, and commitment to evolve in spirit.
Getting Started with Profound Meditation
- I can’t download the demo.
- Getting started.
- PMP3 – Basic Meditation Strategy
- PMP3 – Releasing Tracks – Basic Strategy
- Which track should I start out with?
- What should I set my volume level at when listening to these tracks?
- Do I need to practice meditation techniques while listening to PMP?
- Beginner’s Listening Schedule
- What should I do after my PMP session?
- What is the proper listening order for the PMP tracks?
- I’m new to this, and I was wondering how long should I stay on PMP Track 1?
- Is there anyone who should not listen to Profound Meditation or other iAwake audio tracks?
- When should I use the Releasing Meditations?
- What kinds of support are available to me from iAwake?
- PMP 3.0—what are the different packages?
- What is the Profound Meditation session?